Please call AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC night or day at
The initial consultation is free.
AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC inspires the idea of ensuring a well-balanced society by non-discrimination, treating all parties with the same respect, and presenting all elements found during an investigation.
About AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC
About the Company
AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC is associated and/or affiliated with the following organizations:
AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC values are as follows:
- Honesty: present all the facts found during an investigation.
- Integrity: Conduct business in a consistent manner, so all entities will experience the same processes and procedures.
- Accountability: Take responsibility for all actions produced under the company name and understand the legal process if needed in the courtroom.
- Knowledge: Learn and obtain training related to each field the company is working in.
About the Owner
AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC’s Owner is a Colorado Native and has experience in the following fields: information technology, legal, security, safety, investigations, residential restoration, and training since 2005.
Please review her LinkedIn page for more details.
The owner is a double Alumni of Regis University with three degrees which are: Dual-Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics and Business Administration with an emphasis in International Business and a Master's of Science in Criminology. She is currently obtaining a Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology from Walden University.
Other Certification courses completed by the Owner of AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC are:
- Private Investigation Training from Private Investigators Academy of the Rockies.
- Community Emergency Response Training from Denver CERT
- Citizens Academy Certification from Denver Police Citizens Academy
- Advanced Fire Investigation 2016 from Denver Advanced Fire Investigation Seminar
Current Endeavor's the Owner of AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC is working on are:
- Contributing Editor for the Attorney at Law Magazine Greater Denver Edition
- Co-author of The Risk and Protective Factors of Juvenile Violence: Perceptions from Professionals on the Front Lines of Prevention and Intervention, a grant for the study was provided by Walden University
- Founder/CEO of AJG LLC
Services AJG Private Investigation Firm LLC offers
Database and Internet Research
Having concerns about someone and no way of determining if they are being truthful or accurate? We will research their past to find available information. The information found can be in relation to: criminal history, financials, education, past residences, citizenship, etc.. We can search for information you need found.
Mobile Notary Public
Offering clients the following document seals according to Colorado Law: administering oaths and affirmations, affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate, etc. in person with tangible documents and/or electronic documents. We will come to you to provide the notary services.
We will review all evidence to ensure it was properly collected, conduct interviews with both the client and witnesses, collect additional records if needed, and present findings to the attorney/client. This includes process service of documents to witness(es) and others involved in the case.